Sunday, May 30, 2010

Update

I know, I know. It's been a little while since I've typed a blog. But I've been busy, considering my house burnt down, lol. (not funny). Anyways. I'm currently staying at a hotel, until Tuesday. Then we are going to rent someone's house for a while. I'm going to my mom's about the weekend after the 10th of June. The reason I'm awake right now is because I'm jacked up on cheap energy drink. Yay for crashing sometime later. I was at my uncle's friday and saturday. I only have tuesday and then i'm done with finals. (dont judge my laziness at typing, im kinda getting tired). I sent some messages to host families in Japan seeing about future moving arrangements lol. I want to move up there soon D: I'll tell you if any of them "get back at me." <-slang. I've been practicing my Japanese alphabet some. woot. the japanese word of the day is Inu (EE-new) which means dog. A good band is Bare Naked Ladies. im gonna crash now, so I'll talk to you guys later. I tend to have a habbit of typing these really late =_= night

No comments:

Post a Comment