Sunday, May 23, 2010

A fire in Westville

there was a fire in westville today around 2pm. There was no one home at the time, so no one was hurt. Why am I concerned about someone's house burning? One reason, it was my house. And they fail to mention there was someone in there, my dog...no one could get him out because he was too scared to leave the house. he's dead, the house is gone, and all out belongings and memories are gone. im noy worried so much about the possesions, you can buy new ones. No, you can't replace Rex. He was like a brother to me. We wrestled and slept together, and he pouted whenever i was gone more than a day. I can't even keep there tears in as i write this. he's gone and it feels like another part of me has died. just this morning he was waking me up for school, then i had to watch them bring him out in a bag after school. hes gone....gone....everything is gone. everything i owned. i dony know what to do. it hurts so much... im gonna try to go to sleep, even though i know i can't. i never got to say goodbye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment