Friday, May 14, 2010

Fun fun friday

I can't remember the last time I posted a real blog. School has been keeping me busy. Lots of stuff to study and such. um, where should I start this...Well last weekend I went to my dad's. He got me a new bike. It's awesome and I love it. Then that same day I hung out with, you guessed it, Fawna. I was in the neighborhood and visited her house and ended up playing Call of Duty WaW with her and her dad. I won of course :D. Then me, her, Jacob H., Taylor N., and some other people from Bismarck went to go see the new Nightmare on Elms Street. It was cheesy but I still had fun. I also decided to move back in with my dad. It was a tough decision, but it had to be done. I would have my friends, my grades would be better. It would help my overall welfare I guess.....I've been having a lot of trouble in school recently. There are quite a few kids that don't like me. So they like to tell each other that I say stuff about each of them. One kid ended up getting really mad and now want to beat my face in. But if he does he gets suspended. God I love having the school on my side. But the side effect is that I can't really leave my house or I'll get jumped. He was actually patrolling my neighborhood today. Odd isn't it?........Well, onto more personal issues. As some of you may know, there is a girl at Bismarck that I have liked since 5th grade. That would be Fawna. Well, when I go back to Bismarck, I'll also be going back to the role of chasing after her feebly. One can dream can't they? Other than her there is one other person I like just as much. She's my best friend up in Ohio and is always there for me. We're there for each other, through thick 'n thin, Tator and Tot. I feel torn between these two honestly :/. I'll just have to wait and see how life plays out.......I've been around the internet quite a bit, getting accounts on God knows how many sites, just so people can keep in contact with me. I'll put up details on my main site on zoomshare........Japanese word of the day is "Iku"(ee-Ku) which means "to go". Today's band is They Might Be Giants......Oh, before I forget, MY SCREEN BROKE!! I dropped my computer and the screen cracked, and it's been getting worse and worse ever since. D: I am sad. Tomorrow I have to get up at 7 a.m. so that we can go to my cousin Alex's graduation party in Louisville, Kentucky. Fun 3 and a half hour trip. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on twitter, http://twitter.com/zackstraughn , and that's all I have to say about that.....I just finished Forest Gump a little while ago, and no matter how many times I watch it, I never get tired of it. It's just so sad.....I also beat Portal yesterday in about 3 hours or so, if not less. It was fun......If Pandora doesn't work for you, you'll probably have to make an account on their website......That's about all I have to say here, so I'm gonna end it dramatically....................................................................TOODLES :3

No comments:

Post a Comment