Monday, July 26, 2010

Youtube, My first success?

So, I made an account on youtube on July 1oth, and that would be MegaAnimeUploads. So far I have uploaded over 70 videos in just 16 days. I'm pretty proud of myself. People say they like my videos and hope to see more. Granted I'm uploading InuYasha, but at least I do it well. I get about 1000-1500 views a day now, and I'm sitting at 24 subscribers. With 34 episodes up already, I should catch up with everyone else (who are also uploading) and surpass them by the 1 of next month (If I don't slack off). I didn't think I would actually get popular, considering the HUGE amount of people putting up InuYasha, But I guess all my hard work pays off. That or because I put "HQ" at the end of each video O.o Meh. I have two cats now. Well, I've had them for nearly 3 weeks or so. They are about 3 months old and are nuisances. But they have cool defining characteristics that help you tell them apart (they are both full black). Mine, with a black collar, has orange eyes, is lazy, more dominant than the other, sleeps in my bed, doesn't purr no matter how much you give him attention, and he is very observant. While the other, my aunt's, is obnoxious, less dominant, wild, has green eyes, holds his tail high, and purrs the second you touch him. lol. Well, that's all I have to say for now. Good job on your blog page SFBW. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment